We are looking for an outside sales representative to develop new client relationships. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Learn the fundamentals of the products and services offered by the company to enable effective presentation
- Identify prospects, present services and close new business
- Build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal sales targets as established by management
- Research accounts and generate or follow through on sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments within the company and industry in general
- Report and provide feedback to management as requested
- Proven outside sales experience
- Knowledge of direct mail or experience working for other mail processing companies a major plus
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Reasonable proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including; Word and Excel
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary, commission & bonus incentives
- Benefits include; health insurance, dental, vision and 401K
The qualifying candidate will have used Direct Mail software as listed below (or similar). Additionally, an understanding of United States Postal Rules and Regulations, Data, and Variable Letter programming with any Direct Mail industry software would work in addition to the soft skills mentioned below: BCC Mail Manager (Postal) Marcom PTI FusionPro (Variable Letter Programming) Melissa Data
- MatchUp (DeDupe, Suppression, and Merge-Purge)
- StyleList (Upper/Lower, Abbreviations, and Punctuation)
- Personator (Build Salutations)
Adobe Acrobat Pro (Variable Letter) Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Access) The essential personality traits that work well really come down to the cliché things such as:
- ability to follow direction
- attention to quality
- taking notes/remembering details
- willingness to do overtime as needed / year-round
- work comfortably in close environments with others
- team player
- positive personality
- generally organized and will keep their workspace clean
- ability to interact and communicate with coworkers and customers in a positive manner
Hours are generally Monday through Friday, 1st shift. Actual shift hours may vary based on workload and team coverage. Overtime will be available and necessary at certain times.
Inkjet Operator for a busy Mail Shop Department
We are looking to hire Inkjet Operators who are positive, upbeat and an organized who will view working at Action Mail as a great professional opportunity. The person who fills this position will thrive in our multi-tasking environment, be energized by staying ahead of schedule in a fast-paced setting and will work closely to leadership of our organization.
Position operates machinery under close supervision in accordance with Department standard operating procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up inkjet/MCS base.
- Sets up string feeder.
- Is knowledgeable with the software
- Makes minor adjustments to equipment to maintain optimal production output.
- Operates machinery independently and maintains equipment production speeds assigned by shift supervisor and/or Manager.
- Completes production log sheets accurately.
- Sets up one or more of the following machines: Inserter, Inkjet, Tabber, Folder.
- Reports mechanical problems to appropriate personnel.
- Follows safety guidelines at all times
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Occasional overtime work is required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The employee must frequently lift and /or move up to 60 pounds.
To apply, please submit letter of interest.
For more information about Action Mail Services, please visit to www.actionmailservices.com. The review process will begin immediately. The position will remain open until the appropriate candidate is identified.
Employment is contingent on successfully passing a drug test and background screening.
Action Mail Services is an equal employment opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
- mail production: 2 year (Required)
- machine operator: 2 year (Required)
Location: South Orlando
Work Authorization: United States (Required)