Choosing a company to handle your direct mail processing in Orlando can be overwhelming. We’re here to make your search simple.
When your business needs a boost, you can turn to a direct mail campaign to spread the word about your goods and services. Unlike email, which goes to one person, a mailer goes to a household, getting more eyes on your business.
According to a recent report, 88% of purchase decisions for financial, automotive, and retail categories are talked about at home. Direct mail pieces give the recipients a physical advertisement to discuss. But how do you know which company to trust to do your direct mail processing in Orlando? Here are three reasons we stand out from the direct mail crowd.
Customer Service is Our Passion
At Action Mail Services, we know you have many choices when looking for a company to handle your campaign for direct mail processing in Orlando. What sets us apart is our dedication to our customers. When a prospective customer comes to us with questions about our services, in most cases, we can get a quote to them in 2-3 hours. Our competitors can take weeks to deliver a quote. We know time is valuable to you and your business, and delivering a speedy quote lets you make a decision quickly so you can get started with your campaign.
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and we believe that a strong feedback loop is integral to our success and yours. Once you hire Action Mail Services, we pride ourselves on open communication throughout the entire process. If you have any questions along the way, we want to make sure you get them answered. If you need to make changes at any point, we are available to discuss them with you.
What Services Does Action Mail Provide?
Every customer is unique, so we tailor your mail processing service to your needs. We know how important it is to offer various services to meet the needs of a variety of customers. Here are a few of the mail processing services we offer:
- Laser Personalized Mail – Getting a piece of mail with a recipient’s name on it is more effective and has higher response rates than a generic mailer. We offer basic mail-merge type functions all the way to a more sophisticated variable data system to target your audience more effectively.
- Mail Inserting – We don’t just offer postcards; our Pitney Bowes and Bell & Howell Inserting Machines make inserting mailers into envelopes a snap. We also provide hand-inserting for campaigns that require multiple classes of items that can’t be inserted by machine.
- Inkjet Addressing – This type of addressing prints the address directly onto a mailer, saving time and handwork. Have a big job? No problem! Our inkjet machines can label up to 24,000 mail pieces in an hour!
- Cheshire Labels – Cheshire labeling is when we print standard size labels on plain paper or special label stock and then apply these labels to the mailing pieces.
- Preprinted Indicia, Stamps, and Metering – Indicia is a pre-paid postage stamp and our machines save tons of time using this printing system instead of physical stamps. We also offer precanceled stamps and first-class postage.
- Full Lettershop Services – We call this the “we do it all” section of our service list. From magnets to folding, slitting, and nesting, our team and our machines can handle any campaign you dream up.
Our Postage Rates Are The Lowest You’ll Find
At Action Mail Services, we know that postage represents a large portion of your marketing budget for direct mail processing in Orlando. We are proud to offer some of the lowest postage rates around. How do we do it? We humbly consider ourselves experts on the U.S Postal Service, turning saving on postage into a science. The USPS has an extensive range of postage classes and rates, all with their own rules and regulations. We simply know how to best capitalize on the greatest discounts while keeping an eye on your delivery window. This maximizes your savings while minimizing your shipping time.
In addition to our postage expertise, we have our own private trucking fleet, and partnerships with vendors and distributors to ensure your mail campaign reaches its recipients promptly.